The Culhane Premier Properties (CPP) marketing team is looking for an energetic and experienced Marketing Coordinator looking to take their next professional step. CPP is rapidly growing an looking for the right person to bring our strategic marketing plan to life by implementing marketing and communication projects. Responsibilities will include driving high-quality buyer and seller leads through content creation and distribution; public relations; ad buying and management, internet (paid and SEO) advertising and website management, direct mail, social media and other outlets; and driving brand awareness. This person must be a strong culture fit with high degree of accountability and discipline, have a can-do attitude, have a continuous improvement mindset, be willing to hustle and work hard, be an excellent constant and proactive communicator and most importantly, have a desire for continued improvement.
1. Primary Objectives – What are the major objectives or outcomes to be accomplished by the person in this job?
- Execute CPP’s Marketing Strategy to increase “Right Fit” client buyer and seller lead flow
- Create and distribute content for CPP - we must become the market’s premier publisher of high-value information!
- Enhance CPP’s brand reputation in the market and increase CPP market share across targeted areas.
- Create and maintain an excellent social media presence across all relevant channels
- Provide creative and thoughtful insight into marketing plans based on the CPP strategic marketing plan.
- Evaluate and engage the most cost effective solutions for collateral production while working with vendors to assure items are produced to CPP standards.
- Research, evaluate and implement new and traditional marketing processes to create the most effective marketing mix possible.
2. Regular Work Activities – What are the most frequent and essential work activities in this job?
- Own the brand and make sure it fully expresses our “Market Leader” message to the market
- Ensure all marketing and communications efforts meet deadlines and are sourced to maximize ROI
- Shoot, edit or otherwise create video content at an advanced level to ensure CPP is positioned as a marketing expert in the field
- Assist with the coordination, design, layout, content, and production of all collateral
- Create and update collateral with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Continually proofread, edit, and update marketing collateral to improve the overall quality of writing.
- Help Maintain website, social media platforms, and assist with online marketing (SEO/PPC).
- Assist in developing and monitoring the annual marketing plan and budget
3. Key Skills – What behavioral traits, attitudes, and skills are required?
- Experience with direct mail, digital advertising, social media and traditional advertising. Ability to translate these skills into the real estate market a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of database management with an advanced knowledge of Excel
- Must be good with technology and able to self-train across multiple software platforms
- Excellence in persuasive/sales collateral writing, with an understanding of best practices especially as they relate to B2C
- Highly organized and flexible with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines, often with frequent interruptions and changing circumstances, in a high‐ volume, fast‐paced work environment
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite for both tangible and digital design formats
People contacts and Interactions – What are the primary people contacts in this job (who, why, and how often)?
- Director of Marketing[RE2] – Daily
Experience, Training, and Education – What prior work and life experience will help the person in this role succeed?
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar, or equivalent experience in progressively advancing relevant skillset required
- Intermediate graphic design skills - proficiency in the use of desktop publishing software such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong attention to detail, coordination skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Superior proofreading skills in format, style, spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Knowledge of current and trending marketing best practices and how they apply to the B2C environment
- Active knowledge and participation in all relevant social media languages and proven ability to operate in the appropriate tone and voice for relevant target markets